International Accounting Services
Abigail Y. Murray, CPA, LLC., is able to provide international tax planning and business consultation services for small to medium-sized business, as well as private individuals, in McAllen and the greater Rio Grande Valley area. Our CPA firm has the experience, skill, and competency to provide personalized solutions for clients with financial interests in the United States, Mexico, and beyond.
Our team of accounting professionals is bilingual and ready to develop the effective tax planning and financial strategies needed to ensure you are able to meet your legal obligations within the United States and outside of its borders while also increasing your cash flow.
At Abigail Y. Murray, CPA, LLC., we understand how complex international business can become because of citizenship issues, tax regulations, and industry compliance requirements. A thorough understanding of foreign tax laws is important to ensure that unexpected tax liabilities do not arise.
With over 20 years of experience working in major corporations and 10 years in the world of public accounting, our founder, Abigail Y. Murray has the expertise to support you with any of the following services:
- Personal tax planning and tax return preparation services for foreign citizens with real estate or other interests in the United States
- Trust estate planning for foreign nationals with interests in the United States
- Personal tax planning and tax return preparation services for expatriates
- Investment planning and support for foreign citizens with real estate or other interests in the United States
Depending on the needs of our clients, we will adhere to all IRS regulations including FIRPTA rules.
- Tax accounting support for foreign companies with real estate or other interests in the United States
- Foreign trust support and services
- Tax and business support for foreign ownership of U.S. assets
- Tax accounting and business consultation services for U.S. maquiladora business owners
- Business consultation services for entities setting up companies in the EU and Mexico
- Business support for sales of U.S. properties
- Business consultation support services for foreign subsidiaries of U.S. companies
- International tax advice
- Investment structuring or restructuring
Depending on the needs of our clients, we will adhere to all NAFTA/USMCA rules and regulations, as well as other international trade agreement requirements. We work diligently to help you avoid costly tax-related penalties, reduce your liability, and develop the strongest financial strategies to help you grow your business.
Business Accounting Services
Our proximity to the US/Mexican border provides us with a unique opportunity to experience firsthand the concerns and issues that affect both U.S. and international clients with business interests on either side of the border.
We work hard to earn your trust and deliver the business, tax, and financial support you need to succeed.